Sunday, August 30, 2009

MANTRA MAGIC !!

Connect to your inner consciousness and behold the magic!!

Today, I went for my usual evening walk to the race course , and when I reached there, the sky was overcast with grey clouds, and it started drizzling.
I panicked, since I was not carrying an umbrella, and my cell would get wet and spoilt, and as we all know, unfortunately, our cells have become like our life line.All our nos are stored on it(what ever hapeened to the good old fashioned telephone directory)..

So I started chanting my mantra, and what do I see, in a few mins it has stopped drizzling, and the sky is as clear as can be...and a beautiful blue colour..
As I am finishing my round, I look back, and I see the grey clouds begining to gather again, a warning..time to go home..and I bump into my friends, who give me a ride back home...(being sunday, no driver).

The purpose of this little story being, that :
1) when you start chanting a mantra,,any one which you are used to, it quietens the mind, and then before you know it, you have connected to your peaceful inner self..

2) That you dont have to sit in a quiet room, in silence , to deeply connect with your
innerself,and that the peacefulness which is within you, can be experienced when you are out and at one with nature..

3) From that state of peacefullness..you unconsciously connect with with the universe....
And then ..you never can know.. what can happen!!

Your wish may or may not be granted, but that sense of peace which comes when one is in tune with nature is a reward in itself..and if your wish is granted..Hey presto..you have experienced creating magic!!

TRY IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did my message help you?