Saturday, August 22, 2009

AND THE ANGER OF IT ALL !!!

I see anger as a huge red dark cloud, approaching me at a fast pace, almost sucking me in...as vacuum cleaner the dirt....
I am powerless to resist its force...
BUT STOP, my mind is putting on the brakes, and I do this by invoking the divine with a prayer..
Just as the great warriors in the mahabharth would chant a mantra to invoke the weapon, and then let fly the arrow...
I use it in the reverse, as the arrows of anger come twds me, I chant a mantra, or the
easiest ,count ten backwards..
Theres a break, and in that fraction the mind escapes the battlefield... to sit byitself and feel the pain of the words,and to decide, is it the ego that is hurting,and even if it is.. to remember that I am beyond the ego, I am my pure self, and all these interactions are like a movie, which I am watching...and to feel the emotion of the momment for that moment ..and then let go of the pain... should we limit ourselves to being frozen forever in that one frame, the scene playing over and over in our mind...or moove on and enjoy the rest of the movie!!
ROLL ON...
Live in love, giving of yourself, as the rose its beauty and fragrance...
Welcome everywhere, whether to beautify , or used in worship
..

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely message. In the heat of anger we tend to forget that this too will pass

    ReplyDelete

Did my message help you?